Positive Pressure Ventilation with Dr. Bilal Jalil
Dr. Bilal Jalil presents "Positive Pressure Ventilation" through the following questions:
- Why is my patient intubated?
- What MV modes do I need to know about?
- How do I set the initial ventilator settings?
- Am I harming my patient with a ventilator?
- The ventilator is alarming!!! What do I do?
- Can I extubate my patient?
Bilal A. Jalil, M.D.
Dr. Bilal Jalil completed medical school at the he Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan and his residency at the University of New Mexico Hospital, Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Jalil's research/clinical interests include: volume responsiveness, hemodynamics, differentiation of shock, and pulmonary hypertension.